Sunday, November 4, 2012

2 shoots in 1 day!

Today was super fun! I had 2 shoots today and worked with 7 photographers. One of the shoots was ran by a photographer from Aspen named Dove Shore...that's his REAL name! He was more of a short hairy man verses a dove,  but he rocks at photography so his name still works for him! He was running a workshop and I got to be one of the models for it. 5 photographers were taking the workshop so I had to pose so each of them could take a chance to get the shot that they wanted. There were all really nice and I made a lot of cool friends!The pictures turned out really cool from what I can tell! I took a picture of the pictures to give a sneak peak (these are not edited)





After my shoot with Dove I traveled down the coast where I got to do a shoot with my awesome friend Douglas Robert. We were just shooting for fun but we got a lot of really cool pictures from it! I'm excited to see the rest of them :D I attached a few pictures (unedited, pictures of pictures)




I can't wait to get all of the edits from today! Tomorrow I am doing a job for Deborah Lindquist. The shoot is going to be mermaid themed and is being photographed under water! I'm not the most gifted swimmer, but I'm still very excited! I have never done an under water shoot so it will be interesting to see how the pictures turn out!


No comments:

Post a Comment