Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12

Yesterday was my 17th birthday. I got to go to Disney Land with my best friend Jane and her parents, my awesome friend Ricardo, and my mom:). It was such an incredible birthday! I had so much fun and am super sleepy today! I am so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life! I got a polaroids camera for my birthday, and I am obsessed with it! Once I figure out how to clearly scan the photo's I will upload them on to here. Thank you for all of those who sent me such incredible birthday wishes!






Last week I did several test shoots with Douglas Robert. He is such an amazing photographer and I am so excited about the pictures he took! Here are a few of them!








I also did my first ever shoot with a boy last week! Ricardo (my photographer dad) shot it! The boy was his nephew, a seriously beautiful man. I was really nervous at first because I wasn't sure how to work with a guy, but it went very smoothly and I feel like the pictures turned out really cool! I don't have any edits yet, but I have a behind the scenes shot and will attach edits as soon as I get them!





I come home in a little less than two weeks, I am SO excited! I love LA and have been having so much fun with all of the people that I have met out here, but I am ready to be back in the mountains! We will start driving home the day after Thanksgiving. With only 2 weeks left, my schedule is filling up really quick as I am getting quite busy, which is really fun! Several clients want to use me and I am being considered for a really big magazine shoot right now! :D When I get home I have 2 runway shows in Aspen and one in Pueblo, then my life should slow down for a little bit. I'm trying to convince my parents to allow me to go to New York in January for my Christmas present and to meet with agencies out there! Either way, I am so excited for another beautiful Colorado Christmas. I will keep to date about my next two weeks here in LA! :)

P.S. I just created a Twitter and I have no idea how to use it, if anyone else has one follow me! :) My username is KassidyFischer


No comments:

Post a Comment