Sunday, October 14, 2012

Basil Runway and More

Yesterday was an AWESOME day! I had a runway show in the morning for an upcoming brand called  Basil. I got to open and close the show, it was crazy! The outfits were stunning and I was so happy that I got a chance to wear them all! I also met a lot of pretty cool people when I was there! For some weird reason the lead make up artist took a liking to me before the show so I got to have her do my make up with cameras all around for a commercial she's making for her company! The actual show was more of a presentation. It was a big white square with people all around it. In the middle of the square was a pink tree made of candy. A model would walk down, circle the tree, stand in front of the tree until another model came down, then together they'd circle the tree, then the first model would move to the side and the process would continue until 4 models were around the tree, THEN they would alternate leaving the stage for the next set of models to do the same thing...sounds confusing, right? Well it was, mainly because we did not practice or even see the runway until we were walking it, so it made it kind of difficult! Somehow, however, we managed to complete the complicated runway task with out ONE error! It was pretty exciting! After my runway show my mom and I went down the street to a fitting I had for a runway show I am in next Friday. (My clothes for that one are SOOO cute! I will explain more next weekend after I do the show!) After the fitting we went to lunch and I had a Micky Mouse pancake, it was delicious. I was suppose to be in another runway show last night, but because the designer had a budget cut and could no longer pay the models, my agent would not let me be in it, so, my mom and I went and watched it! It was the first runway show I have ever been to in my entire life to just watch. I did wish I was up there walking with the other girls, but it was really fun to watch! After the show we went to a yummy italian place for dinner and came home and went to bed. Today I am having a school day (I'm currently on a break:). I'm excited for all of the adventures I have ahead of me for next week, and am once again so happy and blessed that I get to be on this CRAZY, amazing adventure :)
*I've attached pictures that my mom took with her cell phone at the Basil show.






No comments:

Post a Comment