Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Promo Video

 A promo video is basically a video that clients see so they can book you with out you having to meet them in person first. I was so nervous because I've never done something like this before! It took about two hours and was really laid back and fun, I feel like it's what acting would kind of feel like! I shot this video in Jesse McCartney's house! ( It was filmed by the awesome Thomas Ruel) It was about two weeks ago but I finally got it in today. My make up artist was his sister who was sooo sweet and talented so I was really happy that I got to meet her! I actually got to meet a lot of Jesse's family, it was super interesting to see that they really are just normal people! VERY down to earth! It was such a cool experience and I hope it helps with direct bookings in the future!
P.S. I attached the video above:)

No comments:

Post a Comment