Wednesday, October 10, 2012

LA Fashion Week show #1!

Today was super busy! This morning I did a roof-top shoot in Hollywood for a National Sock brand called SOXXY! It was super fun and I got to keep all of the socks that we shot in so I was pretty excited! :) After my shoot I had a little break then went down town LA where I was in a show for LA Fashion week! It was a show for Odylyne and was really fun! It wasn't like the typical runway-instead it was a presentation where we were in a circle and rotating in and out with new outfits. The designer did the show like that so the photographers could have a chance to get as many pictures as they wanted of each outfit. After my show my mom and I went to lunch and went back to the condo for a little bit. I had a fever so I REALLY didn't feel good so I didn't eat at lunch...so we hung out until I felt a little better then went and got noodles. After dinner/lunch we went to 24 Hour Fitness and worked out then came back to the condo and I did school for the rest of the night. I am sleepy! Today was so much fun though and I am so happy and blessed that I am able to be out here doing this!!:)
P.S. I attached a picture from today above:)

No comments:

Post a Comment