Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October 3, My trip so far!

I've been in LA for almost 3 weeks and have had so many amazing experiences! I have met so many amazing people, as well as some not-so-amazing people, and have been having the time of my life here!   Since I arrived in Las Angeles, I have been going on a ton of castings (up to 3 a day) and have been exploring the entire city! I've done a Look Book Shoot for a brand called Bailey Blue, a magazine shoot, and have booked 3 runway shows! (which will take place later in October)!  Yesterday I tried out for a music video..the casting sheet said dress like a cowgirl, so I gladly took out my boots and Miss Me jeans. When I got there, the tables turned to wanting an african tribal dancer. I had to african tribal dance to a pop song...It was fun! But I definitely did NOT get that job to say the least, ha! Unfortunately, My awkward limbs keep me from reaching my full potential of being an awesome dancer. But it was probably the most fun audition I've ever had. Today I got to be on the KTLA morning show with Frédéric (with Fekkai stylists) doing my hair for the next "in style" fall fashions. I had so much fun but am sooo tired because I had to wake up super early! Following my TV 30 seconds of fame, I went to a casting for a shoe company and came home and did homework for the rest of the night. I've been so busy lately that I am hoping tomorrow will be a relaxing day off where I can catch up on some sleep and in school! I will keep updating my blog regarding all of the crazy stories I will probably have! Night Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment