Sunday, October 21, 2012

iiJin, Jordan and Jane!

I had such a fun weekend! Jordan was here for school and stayed with me. We met through my old agency in Denver, and actually went to LA together last January! Jordan and Jane both came to the iiJin Runway show that I was in on Friday night. I was super nervous because I have never had a friend watch one of my runway shows before! For the show, I got pink high lights in my hair, they were so cool! The line was super cute and colorful so I had a lot of fun wearing the clothes! I am starting to get a lot of really close friends that are with my agency so back stage was rally fun! Here is a link to the show if you want to see it! https://www.yousendit.com/dl?phi_action=app/orchestrateDownload&rurl=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.yousendit.com%252Ftransfer.php%253Faction%253Dbatch_download%2526send_id%253D1765441439%2526email%253D36fd30bb22a93418a61f40a9c48682b7&s=19104&cid=tx-02002207350200000000
*Here is a picture of me and two other girls in the agency before our run through!

 I feel like I did a pretty good job except my second outfit in the show didn't involve any pants and my dresser still made me walk the runway, hopefully my butt didn't freak anyone out! Every model has a boob or a butt fall out at some point in their career. It's a little embarrassing but I just laughed it off because we all have butts! The show was super fun and we all went to a wonderful dinner at the Cheese Cake Factory afterwards. I hope all 3 of us are roommates here in LA one day, we would have so much fun! 


This weekend Jordan and I  had SO much fun! We basically just goofed around that entire time,accomplished absolutely nothing, but still managed to make a ton of memories in about 48 hours! Today we went to the beach and just relaxed:). Yesterday we went shopping for 5 hours and left with a cookie...we were a little bit grumpy. We watched Paranormal Activity 4 afterwards which was really scary but super fun! Then we walked around Hollywood, went hot tubbing, made some unique music videos, and went to bed! It's so great having those friends that you can be 110% yourself with while having so much fun! 

I'm so lucky and blessed to have such great family and friends! There are going to be a lot of big changes this week, I'm a little nervous but really excited! I also can not wait to see my dad this weekend!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment